Monday 26 March 2012

I'm Kiera and I'm a shopaholic...

Hello. It is currently 5.14am and I am in bed tossing and turning. I just don't know what to do. What should I do? Should I go for it or should I just wait for a while, who knows. Hmm. No...I just can't! I am not going to buy Chanel's Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Base tomorrow in town...and that's as deep as this blog gets really. I am a complete makeup addict, a beauty enthusiast, a skincare buff and a fashion aficionado...well the last one is more of an aspiration than a current self-description. Beauty seems to be much simpler and easier to follow than its glamorous cousin, Fashion. But you never know, an obsession for Chanel can start with a £29 bronzer but escalate to a £10,000 suit...although for my sake lets hope not! That bronzer is actually starting to sound quite affordable after that little comparison. Well done Kiera, another makeup purchase justified, success! I feel like this blog is going to put my A in GCSE English Language to the test, so far I'm thinking too many commas, but we'll see. I suppose the aim of this blog is really to eat, breathe and live makeup. I want to review makeup from Mac to L'Oreal and Bobbi Brown to Collection 2000, talk about some of my absolute holy grail products as well as some of the worst purchases I have ever made. I will possibly venture over to the oh so complicated world of fashion as well. I have faith in myself that that (fabulous) day will come, despite buying a copy of Vogue every other month and convincing myself that this will be the month that I finally understand the world of high fashion. But for now lets start with the makeup, at least I know for a fact that I can apply makeup to my face and that my makeup will get used, unlike the ever-growing stack of dusty Vogue magazines under my bedroom table. So yes, I am writing this blog so I can talk about makeup freely and openly without the look of judgement from my family or the sigh from my friends as I try and explain to them why I need 20 brown eyeshadows. So here I go, off into the world of blogging. I'm not even sure who is going to be able to read this/who would want to read a blog about why I need 20 brown eyeshadows and an overpriced bronzer, but who knows?

Kiera xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment